2019 AIIPA Conference
The 2019 AIIPA Conference will be held in San Diego, CA at the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel at 7450 Hazard Center Drive, San Diego, CA 92108 from Monday, May 20 through Wednesday, May 22, 2019.
- Early registration (submitted prior to April 15, 2019) - $375 for members and $475 for non-members
- Late registration (submitted after April 15, 2019) - $475 for members and $575 for non-members
- On-site registration - $575 per member and $675 for non-members
- Exhibitor registration - $1,000 for members and $1,500 for non-members
2019 AIIPA Training Institute
The AIIPA Training Institutes provide state program managers with vital information, important to the implementation and maintenance of a successful state-wide ignition interlock program. The Institutes will be held on Sunday, May 19, 2019 and will contain information on multiple aspects of ignition interlock to include device calibration, facility inspections, alcohol elimination facts, and many other related topics. In order to attend the Advanced Training Institute, you must have completed a past version of the regular Training Institute.
NOTE: This training is not open to ignition interlock manufacturer employees.
- Pre-Conference Registration Fees
- Member - $150 per individual
- Non-Member - $250 per individual
- On-site Registration Fees
- Member - $200 per individual
- Non-Member - $300 per individual
Hotel reservations at the Double Tree Inn by Hilton Hotel San Diego - Mission Valley: Through April 29th or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. Rate is $174 (plus taxes and fees) per night. You may call the hotel at (800) 222-TREE with your Group Code AII to make reservations or click on the group reservation link below.